Copper prices lower for second day
Last Monday, copper made a big move to the upside and looked like it was breaking out of the recent consolidation but since then it’s quickly floundered and now it’s right back on the March closing lows.
- Will Dow Jones Outperform Nasdaq 100 as Inflation Debates Heat Up?
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Brazil real hits four-month high as global banks turn hawkish on interest rates
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Price Outlook Still Positive, Reaching for 1.22
- Fibonacci for a Multi-Market Trader’s Approach