The monthly Loan Prime Rate setting from China, unchanged for the 11th consecutive month
– 1 year 3.85%, vs. expected 3.85% & prior 3.85%
– 5 year 4.65% vs. expected 4.65% & prior 4.65%
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?