China trade balance data for April 2021, surplus of 276.5bn yuan
China’s exports to the US +49.3% (yuan terms).
Do note that April 2020 was a tough month for China, the COVID-19 outbreak impacting. This has led to very strong y/y figures (base effects). Nevertheless, still great numbers.
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses