Report on the SCMP
China hasn’t met targets for purchasing US goods but the US didn’t seem bothered. Here is . It says US Trade Representative Katherine Tai is expected to talk to her Chinese counterpart Liu He soon to review the agreement, citing two sources.
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses