Weekly forex futures positioning data from the CFTC for the week ending May 4, 2021
– EUR long 85K vs 81K long last week. Longs increased by 4K
– GBP long 20K vs 29K long last week. Longs trimmed by 9K
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses