Weekly forex futures positioning data for the CFTC for the week ending Tuesday, March 16, 2021
– EUR long 90K vs 102K long last week. Longs trimmed by 12K
Search Web: CFTC Commitments of Traders: JPY long switched to short (dollar long). Dollar buying against all other currencies.
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?