Banco Central do Brasil hikes the benchmark rate, as expected
The summary above is via Reuters, bolding is mine. BCB sees the rise in inflation as temporary but is hiking anyway ….the BCB is not a global trend setter for major central banks, but makes ya think ….
- S&P 500 Risking a Pullback in the Week Ahead
- Moving Average (MA) Explained for Traders
- NEWS: ECB extends leverage ratio relief for banks until March 2022 June 18, 2021 at 12:07PM
- NEWS: Dollar gains looking more tentative for today, at least for now June 18, 2021 at 12:04PM
- NEWS: EU officially lifts travel restrictions for US residents June 18, 2021 at 10:35AM