Further remarks by Kuroda
Even if other major central banks may be pressured on the inflation front, the BOJ is one that is absent from that conversation. Pandemic or not, it is but a pipe dream for policymakers to see inflation hit 2% in Japan and this will be a debate that lasts another decade surely.
Search Web: BOJ’s Kuroda: Need to continue monetary easing to achieve 2% inflation even after virus crisis is contained
- Bitcoin Outlook: Bullish Scenario May Play Out if Key Technical Support Holds
- AUD/USD Rate Faces Australia CPI Report & Fed Rate Decision
- Trading Earnings Season: 3 Steps for Using Earnings Reports
- Forex Vs Stocks: Top Differences & How to Trade Them
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX