Remarks by BOJ governor, Haruhiko Kuroda
Well, after his bizarre remarks last week, the market has certainly given him a pass. Not to mention that with them owning two-thirds of JGBs, it is somewhat "easier" to keep things under control. The slight risk-off tone to start the week is also helping today.
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?