BOJ announced a new fixed-rate purchase operations today
This is supposedly to prevent yields from moving significantly higher and also acts as a bit of a counterweight to them expanding the JGB yields band – in spite of what Kuroda may say that they did not do.
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?