Bank of Japan also expands its JGB yield trading band to 25bps (from 20bps)
Both the ETF and JBG band decisions were widely expected.
The two main planks of the pilcy decision were flagged for weeks in advance and the Nikkei highlighted the two measures as likely only yesterday. Thus the decisions come as little surprise.
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?