Comments by BOE policymaker, Sam Woods
In any case, they are still asking banks to get ready in case it is necessary. But as warned earlier, the BOE is wanting to make sure that this does not mean that it is coming.
Search Web: BOE’s Woods: Bank responses show less of an operational challenge at zero rate than compared to negative rates
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data