The U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) have asked Boeing Co for further analysis and documentation on the firm’s 737 MAX.
The extra analysis is expected to further delay the timing of when Boeing’s jetl would be cleared to fly by the FAA.
Search Web: Boeing required to provide more information on electrical grounding issues in its 737 MAX – further delays expected
- NEWS: Moody’s expect EU funds will boost growth, cut debt in Southern Europe May 18, 2021 at 11:34PM
- NEWS: US House passes a bill to codify insider trading ban May 18, 2021 at 11:29PM
- NEWS: Goldman Sachs still targeting EUR/USD at 1.25 May 18, 2021 at 11:10PM
- NEWS: US Senators see progress on the Republican infrastructure proposal, still some way to go though May 18, 2021 at 10:47PM
- NEWS: ICYMI: Biden is delaying his revamp of Trump’s blacklist on China May 18, 2021 at 10:28PM