New highs for the day
The price of Bitcoin is pushing back toward the $60,000 level. The high just reached $59,870.66.
Looking at the hourly chart above, the digital currency moved back above the 200 and 100 hour moving averages toward the end of day yesterday. Then corrected lower toward the 100 and 200 hour moving averages today. Those moving averages come
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?