BOJ Gov Kuroda says there is no need to change the 2% inflation target, its a global standard and must not change.
Given the performance of Japanese stocks today he might want to get on the bid!
Search Web: Bank of Japan Governor Kuroda says his 2% inflation target is helping stabilise FX rates
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?