Yesterday the People’s Bank of China surprised the market with a stronger than was expected mid-rate setting for the onshore yuan, after a series of not so strong settings.
- World shares ease as yields and oil ring inflation alarm
- NEWS: BOE’s Bailey: Negative rates contingency planning implies nothing about our intentions in that direction March 08, 2021 at 10:03AM
- Chinese app Meitu buys $40 million worth of bitcoin and ethereum
- NEWS: AUD/USD nears the Friday low as dollar gains extend March 08, 2021 at 09:48AM
- NEWS: Eurozone March Sentix investor confidence 5.0 vs 1.4 expected March 08, 2021 at 09:30AM