AUD/USD climbs 1.63% on the week
The US dollar is down after today’s non-farm payrolls report but that only continued the selling trend this week.
The Australian dollar, kiwi and surprising Swiss franc were at the top of the FX chart, followed by GBP, EUR, CAD and JPY.
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses