Australia Wage Price Index for Q4 2020. The jobs market is improving but wage growth is still slow, albeit not as slow as expected.
more to come
- NEWS: AUD/USD nears the Friday low as dollar gains extend March 08, 2021 at 09:48AM
- NEWS: Eurozone March Sentix investor confidence 5.0 vs 1.4 expected March 08, 2021 at 09:30AM
- NEWS: Was the dollar written off too quickly at the start of the year? March 08, 2021 at 09:22AM
- British Pound (GBP) Latest: Brexit Trouble Brewing, GBP/USD Weak But Sterling Strength Remains
- NEWS: SNB total sight deposits w.e. 5 March CHF 703.1 bn vs CHF 704.1 bn prior March 08, 2021 at 09:00AM