Australia Building Approvals for March jump 17.4% m/m
– expected +3.0% m/m, prior +21.6%
Check out the ‘prior’ …. +21.6%! And today’s number is +17.4%. There is a huge rise in housing to be built in the pipeline. Long may it continue! More supply just might impact on prices (stop them skyrocketing) … although monetary policy remaining
- Will Dow Jones Outperform Nasdaq 100 as Inflation Debates Heat Up?
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Brazil real hits four-month high as global banks turn hawkish on interest rates
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Price Outlook Still Positive, Reaching for 1.22
- Fibonacci for a Multi-Market Trader’s Approach