Services 58.8, record high, 10th consecutive expansionComposite prelim was 58.8
A solid report again. Well into expansion. The AUD is barely moved, which is most often the case with these indicators. AUD/USD had ticked up a few points with the NZ jobs report but the change so far on the data is tiny.
Search Web: Australia April Markit PMIs, final: Services 58.8 (prior 55.5) & Composite 58.9 (prior also 55.5)
- Markets Week Ahead: Gold, EUR/USD, S&P 500, FTSE 100, Inflation, Sentiment
- The Basics of Technical Analysis
- Will Dow Jones Outperform Nasdaq 100 as Inflation Debates Heat Up?
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Brazil real hits four-month high as global banks turn hawkish on interest rates