Hourly chart has the 100 hour MA and trend line cutting across at 0.7633
The AUDUSD is wafflng up and down in a narrow trading range. The pair is higher by about 10 or so pips, but has only traded in a 25 pip trading range. The 22 day average (around a month of trading) is
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data