The dollar is gaining further as Treasury yields keep higher
In turn, that has seen AUD/USD erase its earlier advance in a fall from 0.7840 to 0.7800. So, let’s take a look at how that is playing out on the charts:
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?