AUD/USD brushes aside the earlier drop to trade flat at 0.7747
The pair continues to trade more choppily over the past two weeks or so and saw a 50-pip drop from 0.7750 to 0.7701 earlier after China is said to as the geopolitical rift intensifies.
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses