AUD/USD eases lower to 0.7717, down 0.6% on the day
The dollar is holding firmer across the board and that is putting a drag on the pair, as it falls to a session low of 0.7717 currently. Key support now is seen closer to the 100-day moving average (red line) @ 0.7702 and the 0.7700 level.
- NEWS: WSJ op-ed: “Biden’s Vaccine Patent Theft” May 06, 2021 at 01:20AM
- NEWS: BOJ March monetary policy meeting minutes – full text May 06, 2021 at 12:56AM
- NEWS: AUD traders heads up: Coronavirus-related press conference coming soon May 06, 2021 at 12:48AM
- NEWS: BoA looks for a higher AUD on still-rising commodity prices May 06, 2021 at 12:42AM
- NEWS: AUD traders heads up – RBA Dep Gov Debelle speaking Thursday 6 May 2021 “Monetary Policy during Covid” May 06, 2021 at 12:13AM