AstraZeneca publishes the data from a study of more than 30,000 volunteers
The vaccine was also shown to be 100% effective at preventing severe disease, death and hospitalisation. So, that is arguably the more important statistic.
Search Web: AstraZeneca US phase III vaccine trial shows 79% efficacy in preventing symptomatic cases
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?