Renesas Electronics is o
ne of the biggest suppliers of automotive chips, the firm had to halt production at a Japanese plant on Friday after a fire.
This will have another supply reducing impact on semiconductor chips for the automobile industry. Chief Executive Officer Hidetoshi Shibata said on Sunday that the firm is targeting to resume production
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?