Urges Biden to address the issue as its impacting automakers.
Been tracking this, South Korea and Taiwan are said to be ramping up production as much as possible. Supp,ly chain issues were highlighted as a likely problem right at the beginning of the coronavirus outbreak a little over a year ago.
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data