The bond market is one to watch as yields struggle to keep higher post-FOMC
10-year Treasury yields are down by nearly 3 bps now to 1.475% with the low today touching 1.467% as yields retrace further after the surge higher on Wednesday.
- Bitcoin Outlook: Bullish Scenario May Play Out if Key Technical Support Holds
- AUD/USD Rate Faces Australia CPI Report & Fed Rate Decision
- Trading Earnings Season: 3 Steps for Using Earnings Reports
- Forex Vs Stocks: Top Differences & How to Trade Them
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX