The steepening in the yield curve is the story in European trading today
The surge higher in Treasury yields is the key focus in European morning trade, as the selloff in the bond market continued post-Fed with 10-year yields reaching its highest levels since January last year – nearing 1.75%.
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?