September 19, 2020 at 02:00AM
The growth-linked New Zealand Dollar may rise on the upcoming RBNZ rate decision following rosy economic data. However, downside potential in the S&P 500 could offset NZD/USD gains.
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data