March 17, 2021 at 11:00PM
The New Zealand Dollar is gaining against the Greenback after a dovish Federal Reserve sank the US Dollar, allowing NZD/USD to largely ignore New Zealand's Q4 GDP miss.
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?