February 02, 2021
NZD/USD is awaiting New Zealand Q4 employment data over the next 24 hours after Monday's Wall Street session. There, the S&P 500 and Dow Jones roared back to life as Silver prices soared.
- Earnings Season: PG, BAC, and UNH Surpass Expectations
- Canadian Inflation Rate 4.8% as Expected – Markets Look to BoC Next Week
- How to Trade Forex News: An Introduction
- Boris Johnson Risks Facing Vote of No-Confidence – Impact on GBP/USD
- Turkey strikes currency swap deal with UAE as ties warm