December 15, 2020 at 01:00AM
The New Zealand Dollar may rise after a pullback from chart resistance, buoyed by firming risk appetite. Wall Street ended Monday mixed but progress on US stimulus may now lift sentiment.
- The Federal Reserve Bank: A Forex Trader’s Guide
- British Pound (GBP) Weekly Forecast: Attempts to Recover as Sentiment Shifts
- Why Most Traders Fail and How to Increase Trading Success
- USD/JPY Rate Tracks Rebound in US Yields Ahead of Fed Rate Decision
- US Dollar Firms as PMI Data Echoes Inflation Risk; Cue the Fed