December 15, 2020 at 01:00AM
The New Zealand Dollar may rise after a pullback from chart resistance, buoyed by firming risk appetite. Wall Street ended Monday mixed but progress on US stimulus may now lift sentiment.
- Dollar Flat as Short-Squeeze Trade Nearing End, Experts Say
- Long DJIA on Reflation and Infrastructure: Q2 Top Trading Opportunities
- USD Recovery and Resistance Hurdles: Q2 Top Trading Opportunities
- Gold Bearish Price Series Emerges amid Failure to Test March High
- NEWS: GBPUSD corrects into the close April 12, 2021 at 08:29PM