September 23, 2020 at 03:30AM
While the New Zealand Dollar rose on the RBNZ rate decision, NZD/USD remains at the mercy of risk trends given recent volatility in the S&P 500. Kiwi’s broader decline may continue.
- NEWS: Fed’s Bostic: Recovery in a ‘rough patch’ but outlook for jobs not totally gloomy February 25, 2021 at 01:49PM
- NEWS: US Q4 GDP (second reading) +4.1% vs +4.2% expected February 25, 2021 at 01:32PM
- NEWS: US weekly initial jobless claims 730k vs 825k expected February 25, 2021 at 01:30PM
- NEWS: US January prelim durable goods orders +3.4% vs +1.1% expected February 25, 2021 at 01:30PM
- People who bought Bitcoin in 2017 becoming the strongest HODLers, new data shows