August 12, 2020 at 07:15PM
New Zealand Dollar weakness has sent NZD/USD and NZD/CAD stumbling to major trendline support after a dovish RBNZ rate decision. If broken, both pairs may be susceptible to further selling. Continue Reading…
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?