February 22, 2021 at 04:16PM
• Natural gas reversed from resistance level 3.300
• Likely to reach support level 2.700
Natural gas under bearish pressure after the price failed to hold the ground above the key resistance level 3.300 (which stopped the previous sharp uptrend in October).
The downward reversal from the resistance level 3.300 created the daily candlestick reversal pattern Bearish Engulfing.
Natural gas can be expected to fall further toward the next support level 2.7000 (low of the previous minor corrections (iv) and (ii)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/natural-gas-wave-analysis-22-february-2021-20210222/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: European equities open higher to start the day March 03, 2021 at 08:05AM
- NEWS: EUR/USD keeps the bounce as buyers try to seize more near-term control today March 03, 2021 at 07:50AM
- China prepares for a big annual meeting to chart a growth strategy
- NEWS: FX option expiries for 3 March 10am New York cut March 03, 2021 at 07:38AM
- US Dollar Price Forecast: USD Rebound Fading as Real Yields Turn Lower