September 21, 2020 at 03:13PM
• Natural gas broke support zone
• Likely to fall to 1.800
Natural gas today broke the support zone set between the support level 1.92 (former resistance from July) and the 61.8% Fibonacci correction of the sharp upward impulse C from July.
The breakout of this support zone is likely to accelerate the active impulse waves (iii) and 3 – which belong to wave (3) from last month.
Natural gas is expected to fall further toward the next support level 1.800 (target price for the termination of the active impulse waves (iii) and 3).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/natural-gas-wave-analysis-21-september-2020-20200921/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Greenback Outperforms The Loonie For The First Time This week
- US Dollar Price Action Setups: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CAD, USD/JPY
- USD/JPY Weekly Price Forecast – US Dollar Skyrocketed Against Japanese Yen
- GBP/USD Weekly Price Forecast – British Pound Breaks Barrier to the Upside
- EUR/USD Weekly Price Forecast – Euro Just Under 200 Week EMA