September 21, 2020 at 03:13PM
• Natural gas broke support zone
• Likely to fall to 1.800
Natural gas today broke the support zone set between the support level 1.92 (former resistance from July) and the 61.8% Fibonacci correction of the sharp upward impulse C from July.
The breakout of this support zone is likely to accelerate the active impulse waves (iii) and 3 – which belong to wave (3) from last month.
Natural gas is expected to fall further toward the next support level 1.800 (target price for the termination of the active impulse waves (iii) and 3).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/natural-gas-wave-analysis-21-september-2020-20200921/
Selected by fonecable.com
- The Federal Reserve Bank: A Forex Trader’s Guide
- British Pound (GBP) Weekly Forecast: Attempts to Recover as Sentiment Shifts
- Why Most Traders Fail and How to Increase Trading Success
- USD/JPY Rate Tracks Rebound in US Yields Ahead of Fed Rate Decision
- US Dollar Firms as PMI Data Echoes Inflation Risk; Cue the Fed