October 21, 2020 at 03:48PM
• Natural gas broke resistance area
• Likely to reach 3.100
Natural gas recently broke above the resistance area located at the intersection of the multi-month resistance level 2.900 and the resistance trendline of the daily up channel from July.
The breakout of this resistance area continues the active impulse wave (iii) of the sharp upward impulse sequence (C) from September.
Natural gas is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 3.100 – the breakout of which will lead to further gains toward 3.200.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/natural-gas-wave-analysis-21-october-2020-20201021/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Crude Oil Over Crypto
- US Dollar Price Action Setups pre-CPI: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY
- Cathie Wood & Ark: Insiders Aren’t Buying the Hype
- Breaking News: ECB Holds Rates, Setting up July and September for Fireworks
- Currency Carry Trade: What is it and how does it work?