October 21, 2020 at 03:48PM
• Natural gas broke resistance area
• Likely to reach 3.100
Natural gas recently broke above the resistance area located at the intersection of the multi-month resistance level 2.900 and the resistance trendline of the daily up channel from July.
The breakout of this resistance area continues the active impulse wave (iii) of the sharp upward impulse sequence (C) from September.
Natural gas is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 3.100 – the breakout of which will lead to further gains toward 3.200.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/natural-gas-wave-analysis-21-october-2020-20201021/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Canadian Dollar Forecast: Loonie Awaits BoC Guidance on QE Pace
- FX Week Ahead – Top 5 Events: US Inflation; BOC & ECB Rate Decisions; UK GDP; Canada Jobs
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX wrap: Strong jobs report sparks a wild ride March 05, 2021 at 09:12PM
- NEWS: Major indices have another wild ride in trading today March 05, 2021 at 09:06PM
- Three Women Leaders Changing Finance, Economics and Business