August 18, 2020 at 02:41PM
• Natural gas broke key resistance level 2.40
• Likely to rise to 2.50
Natural gas recently broke through the key resistance level 2.40 (previous upward target, the last time this price level reversed the price was in the middle of last December)
The breakout of the resistance level 2.40 was preceded by the breakout of the 61.8% Fibonacci correction of the downward impulse wave from the start of last November.
Natural gas is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 2.500 (target price for the completion of the active minor impulse wave (iii)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/natural-gas-wave-analysis-18-august-2020-20200818/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Bitcoin Outlook: Bullish Scenario May Play Out if Key Technical Support Holds
- AUD/USD Rate Faces Australia CPI Report & Fed Rate Decision
- Trading Earnings Season: 3 Steps for Using Earnings Reports
- Forex Vs Stocks: Top Differences & How to Trade Them
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX