September 15, 2020 at 03:17PM
• Natural gas reversed from support level 2.270
• Likely to rise to 2.400
Natural gas recently reversed up from the support level 2.270 (former resistance from August) – standing near the lower daily Bollinger Band and the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the upward wave C from June.
The price yesterday formed the daily Long Legged Doji near the support level 2.270 indicating its strength.
Natural gas is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 2.400 (former strong support which ended the previous impulse wave 1 at the start of September).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/natural-gas-wave-analysis-15-september-2020-20200915/
Selected by fonecable.com
- AUD/USD Weekly Price Forecast – Australian Dollar Has Choppy Week
- Will Biden’s Neo-Populist Economic Doctrine Support Gold?
- Silver Price Daily Forecast – Test Of Support At $22.10
- Piercing the Sky: Where Will We See the Black Gold by Xmas?
- Nike’s Shares Decline Further After Cutting Revenue Forecast