September 15, 2020 at 03:17PM
• Natural gas reversed from support level 2.270
• Likely to rise to 2.400
Natural gas recently reversed up from the support level 2.270 (former resistance from August) – standing near the lower daily Bollinger Band and the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the upward wave C from June.
The price yesterday formed the daily Long Legged Doji near the support level 2.270 indicating its strength.
Natural gas is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 2.400 (former strong support which ended the previous impulse wave 1 at the start of September).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/natural-gas-wave-analysis-15-september-2020-20200915/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Bitcoin price drops to $52K, liquidating almost $10B
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, Gold, EUR/USD, ECB, USD/CAD, BoC, Treasury Yields
- NEWS: Black Sunday for crypto as bitcoin and others plunge April 18, 2021 at 03:37PM
- NEWS: Goldman Sachs says it’s time to buy the euro April 18, 2021 at 02:40PM
- Bitcoin falls 11.1% to $53,356