December 14, 2020 at 02:05PM
• Natural gas rising inside impulse wave (3)
• Likely to reach resistance level 2.800
Natural gas continues to rise inside the medium-term upward impulse wave (3) which started earlier from the key support level 2.355 (former monthly low from October) – intersecting with the daily down channel from November.
The support zone near the support level 2.355 was further strengthened by the lower daily Bollinger Band and by the 61.8% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse from September.
Natural gas is expected to rise further toward the next resistance level 2.800 (coinciding with the aforementioned down channel from November).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/natural-gas-wave-analysis-14-december-2020-20201214/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, Gold, EUR/USD, ECB, USD/CAD, BoC, Treasury Yields
- NEWS: Black Sunday for crypto as bitcoin and others plunge April 18, 2021 at 03:37PM
- NEWS: Goldman Sachs says it’s time to buy the euro April 18, 2021 at 02:40PM
- Bitcoin falls 11.1% to $53,356
- Dow Jones May Aim Higher, Backed by Earnings and Robust Data