December 14, 2020 at 02:05PM
• Natural gas rising inside impulse wave (3)
• Likely to reach resistance level 2.800
Natural gas continues to rise inside the medium-term upward impulse wave (3) which started earlier from the key support level 2.355 (former monthly low from October) – intersecting with the daily down channel from November.
The support zone near the support level 2.355 was further strengthened by the lower daily Bollinger Band and by the 61.8% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse from September.
Natural gas is expected to rise further toward the next resistance level 2.800 (coinciding with the aforementioned down channel from November).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/natural-gas-wave-analysis-14-december-2020-20201214/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Crude Oil Over Crypto
- US Dollar Price Action Setups pre-CPI: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY
- Cathie Wood & Ark: Insiders Aren’t Buying the Hype
- Breaking News: ECB Holds Rates, Setting up July and September for Fireworks
- Currency Carry Trade: What is it and how does it work?