August 14, 2020 at 03:33PM
• Natural gas broke key resistance level 2.27
• Likely to rise to 2.400
Natural gas today broke sharply above the key resistance level 2.27 (top of the previous sharp upward impulse wave (iii)).
The breakout of the resistance level 2.27 accelerated the C-wave of the active ABC correction (2) from the end of June.
Natural gas is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 2.400 (target price for the completion of the active ABC correction (2)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/natural-gas-wave-analysis-14-august-2020-20200814/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Markets Week Ahead: Nasdaq, Dow Jones, US Dollar, Fed, Gold, Crude Oil, Yen, BoJ
- 4 Effective Trading Indicators Every Trader Should Know
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq 100, S&P 500 Forecasts for the Week Ahead
- Top 10 Candlestick Patterns To Trade the Markets
- Mexican Peso Forecast: Waters Turn Murkier for the Dollar, USD/MXN Remains Vulnerable