August 14, 2020 at 03:33PM
• Natural gas broke key resistance level 2.27
• Likely to rise to 2.400
Natural gas today broke sharply above the key resistance level 2.27 (top of the previous sharp upward impulse wave (iii)).
The breakout of the resistance level 2.27 accelerated the C-wave of the active ABC correction (2) from the end of June.
Natural gas is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 2.400 (target price for the completion of the active ABC correction (2)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/natural-gas-wave-analysis-14-august-2020-20200814/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Crude Oil Over Crypto
- US Dollar Price Action Setups pre-CPI: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY
- Cathie Wood & Ark: Insiders Aren’t Buying the Hype
- Breaking News: ECB Holds Rates, Setting up July and September for Fireworks
- Currency Carry Trade: What is it and how does it work?