October 12, 2020 at 09:55AM
• Natural gas broke key round resistance level 3.000
• Likely to reach 3.300
Natural gas recently broke above the key round resistance level 3.000 – which was followed today by the upward gap accelerating the active impulse waves 3 and (C).
The price also earlier broke through the key resistance level 2.900 (which has been reversing the price from 2019 -which added to the bullish pressure on Natural gas.
Natural gas is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 3.300 (intersecting with the daily up channel from July).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/natural-gas-wave-analysis-12-october-2020-20201012/
Selected by fonecable.com
- What is FOMO in Trading? Characteristics of a FOMO Trader
- Analysis-In Japan, a weaker yen may not be the blessing it once was
- 10 Trading Mistakes to Avoid in Forex Trading
- The Psychology of Speculation in the Forex Market
- The New York Session: Forex Trading Tips