October 12, 2020 at 09:55AM
• Natural gas broke key round resistance level 3.000
• Likely to reach 3.300
Natural gas recently broke above the key round resistance level 3.000 – which was followed today by the upward gap accelerating the active impulse waves 3 and (C).
The price also earlier broke through the key resistance level 2.900 (which has been reversing the price from 2019 -which added to the bullish pressure on Natural gas.
Natural gas is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 3.300 (intersecting with the daily up channel from July).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/natural-gas-wave-analysis-12-october-2020-20201012/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Bitcoin Outlook: Bullish Scenario May Play Out if Key Technical Support Holds
- AUD/USD Rate Faces Australia CPI Report & Fed Rate Decision
- Trading Earnings Season: 3 Steps for Using Earnings Reports
- Forex Vs Stocks: Top Differences & How to Trade Them
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX