December 16, 2020 at 05:00AM
Natural Gas prices rose as colder temperatures looked likely across the southwest U.S. over the next two weeks. Near-term technical cues appear bullish but follow-through may be limited.
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Outlook Tilted to the Downside in Week Ahead
- US Dollar Fundamental Outlook Hinges on Treasury Yield Volatility
- Gold Weekly Forecast: Gold Prices Preparing for a Break Out?
- Introduction to Basic Trendline Analysis
- NEWS: Bitcoin gets a weekend bid again, climbs above $60,000 April 10, 2021 at 02:27PM