October 07, 2020 at 03:00AM
US stocks plummeted in the last tradinghour as President Trump abruptly halted stimulus talks. The US Dollar resurged on haven demand, sending shockwaves to Asia-Pacific markets.
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?