September 21, 2020 at 02:00AM
The Nasdaq 100 futures are oscillating in early Asia hours after falling 1.07% on Friday, setting a mixed tone for Asia-Pacific open. Japan’s market closed for a two-day holiday.
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?