September 21, 2020 at 02:00AM
The Nasdaq 100 futures are oscillating in early Asia hours after falling 1.07% on Friday, setting a mixed tone for Asia-Pacific open. Japan’s market closed for a two-day holiday.
- US Dollar Fundamental Outlook Hinges on Treasury Yield Volatility
- Gold Weekly Forecast: Gold Prices Preparing for a Break Out?
- Introduction to Basic Trendline Analysis
- NEWS: Bitcoin gets a weekend bid again, climbs above $60,000 April 10, 2021 at 02:27PM
- New Zealand Dollar Forecast: The Fight Between RBNZ Policy Bets and Wall Street