September 21, 2020 at 02:00AM
The Nasdaq 100 futures are oscillating in early Asia hours after falling 1.07% on Friday, setting a mixed tone for Asia-Pacific open. Japan’s market closed for a two-day holiday.
- Bitcoin Outlook: Bullish Scenario May Play Out if Key Technical Support Holds
- AUD/USD Rate Faces Australia CPI Report & Fed Rate Decision
- Trading Earnings Season: 3 Steps for Using Earnings Reports
- Forex Vs Stocks: Top Differences & How to Trade Them
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX