September 30, 2020 at 08:00AM
The Nasdaq 100 index’s rebound from the monthly low seems to be running out of steam as the prolonged wait for much-needed fiscal aid saps investor’s sentiment.
- NEWS: Shenzhen’s Yantian port to resume normal operations by June 24 June 22, 2021 at 11:20AM
- NEWS: UK May CBI trends total orders 19 vs 17 prior June 22, 2021 at 11:00AM
- NEWS: Dollar Index flat ahead of Powell speaking in US session June 22, 2021 at 10:36AM
- Gold Price Outlook: XAU/USD To Gain on Dovish Fed Speeches
- Canadian Dollar Technical Pattern Forming, Hints at a Bullish USD/CAD Continuation