December 14, 2020 at 09:00PM
The Nasdaq 100 reclaimed its spot as the leading US index in December, outpacing both the S&P 500 and Dow Jones thus far. The tech-heavy index trades narrowly beneath record levels as a result.
- The Federal Reserve Bank: A Forex Trader’s Guide
- British Pound (GBP) Weekly Forecast: Attempts to Recover as Sentiment Shifts
- Why Most Traders Fail and How to Increase Trading Success
- USD/JPY Rate Tracks Rebound in US Yields Ahead of Fed Rate Decision
- US Dollar Firms as PMI Data Echoes Inflation Risk; Cue the Fed