December 14, 2020 at 09:00PM
The Nasdaq 100 reclaimed its spot as the leading US index in December, outpacing both the S&P 500 and Dow Jones thus far. The tech-heavy index trades narrowly beneath record levels as a result.
- Dollar Flat as Short-Squeeze Trade Nearing End, Experts Say
- Long DJIA on Reflation and Infrastructure: Q2 Top Trading Opportunities
- USD Recovery and Resistance Hurdles: Q2 Top Trading Opportunities
- Gold Bearish Price Series Emerges amid Failure to Test March High
- NEWS: GBPUSD corrects into the close April 12, 2021 at 08:29PM