December 14, 2020 at 09:00PM
The Nasdaq 100 reclaimed its spot as the leading US index in December, outpacing both the S&P 500 and Dow Jones thus far. The tech-heavy index trades narrowly beneath record levels as a result.
- Earnings Season: PG, BAC, and UNH Surpass Expectations
- Canadian Inflation Rate 4.8% as Expected – Markets Look to BoC Next Week
- How to Trade Forex News: An Introduction
- Boris Johnson Risks Facing Vote of No-Confidence – Impact on GBP/USD
- Turkey strikes currency swap deal with UAE as ties warm