September 13, 2020 at 02:00PM
The Nasdaq 100 index has retraced over 9% from its all-time high as profit-taking activities ramped up amid US-China tensions. Fundamental elements, however, tell a different story.
- Bitcoin price drops to $52K, liquidating almost $10B
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, Gold, EUR/USD, ECB, USD/CAD, BoC, Treasury Yields
- NEWS: Black Sunday for crypto as bitcoin and others plunge April 18, 2021 at 03:37PM
- NEWS: Goldman Sachs says it’s time to buy the euro April 18, 2021 at 02:40PM
- Bitcoin falls 11.1% to $53,356