September 09, 2020 at 03:00AM
The Nasdaq 100 index tumbled 4% on Tuesday, stretching a three-day loss to over 10%. Futures markets are pointing lower as Asia-Pacific stocks start trading on Wednesday.
- Fibonacci for a Multi-Market Trader’s Approach
- NEWS: ForexLive European FX news wrap: Dollar steady, equities softer June 18, 2021 at 12:56PM
- NEWS: Equities sliding ahead of North American trading June 18, 2021 at 12:28PM
- S&P 500 Risking a Pullback in the Week Ahead
- Moving Average (MA) Explained for Traders